Thursday, October 22, 2009

SexInYourCity Learns to Pick Up!


I am heading to the Pickup Artist bootcamp seminar tomorrow. I can’t wait to see and hear what really goes on at these things! Part of me is fascinated with the whole thing and the other part is a little nervous. Do these guys really know ALL about the female psychology? Do they know more about me than…well, than me? Will they read and sum me up the moment I walk in? And will their tricks help on an adult dating site?

I’m hoping to walk out of there with a new appreciation for men and the trials they go through when approaching and picking up woman. And of course to have a few hints and techniques to share with our SexInYourCity members. Either way this should shape up to be a very interesting and eye opening weekend. I’m hoping they are as honest and forthright even though there will be a woman in the audience.

Check out the magazine next week. I’ll have an article detailing my experience. I also have an interview with the head of the company that will be posted then. Let me know what you guys think or even better, if any of you have been to one of these seminars let me know about your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment