Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SexInYourCity Meets Pick Up Artists

If you’re interested in what really goes on in the world of Pickup Artists take a look at the newest SexInYourCity article. I was able to not only interview Nick Savoy owner and operator of Love Systems, formerly Mystery Method Corp, publisher of the Magic Bullets Handbook and the Routines Manual, (phew) but I was able to attend one of their bootcamp seminars being held in my neck of the woods.

Very interesting stuff. But now of course all the guys around me are constantly quizzing me on pickup lines and other tips and tricks. Don’t worry guys I will be writing about them in the upcoming article! I’m curious if anyone else out there has had any experience with Pickup artists? Did you find them useful? Cool? Did you read a book, watch a video or even ever attend one of these seminars yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment